Kotor, Stoliv – new apartments near the sea;
Available apartments: 60.8 m2 – 156.56 m2 ;;;;;
Terrace: 1 – 2;
Bedrooms: 1 – 2;
Sea distance::100 m;;
Prices: 180.000 € – 275.000 €;
Stoliv is a village in the Bay of Boka Kotorska, near Kotor, Montenegro.
The project combines unique Montenegrin landscape, modern convenience and clean air as well as singular salty smell of the Adriatic. The uniqueness and exclusivity of the project is in a choice of the special location – the place is only 100 meters from the seashore, with breathtaking view of the sea and the magnificent Boka Bay on the one side and the stunning mountain landscapes on the other.
Architect of the project successfully combined as the latest trends in the seaside complexes construction (both exterior and interior), and the natural features of the landscape that allowed the complex harmoniously blend into the landscape.
The complex location is perfect for holidays, as all the necessary infrastructure is in a stone’s throw: you can reach the beach in 5 minutes, the restaurant – in 10, grocery stores and a pharmacy are just 5 minutes walk from the house.
Also Stoliv is a great place for outdoor activities – you can make an unforgettable climb to one of the surrounding the bay mountains or hike the scenic.
The town of Kotor, which is known as the capital of Boka Bay, is 10 minutes away by car, and the international airports of Tivat and Podgorica are 10 minutes and 2 hours away respectively.
The building is consisted of four floors, the ground floor – underground garages for the tenants’ cars. Each floor has two apartments.
* On the first floor there are two apartments with one bedroom and a living room, designed by type studio, each partly combined with kitchen. The apartments offer panoramic views over the sea.
* On the second and third floors there are also two apartments, the first has one bedroom, the second one – two. Each apartment has a living room-studio with a terrace overlooking the sea and the apartment layout is very well thought out.
- High quality sanitary engineering in each bathroom;
- Air-conditioning in each apartment;
- Parquet and ceramic floors;
- Windows “glass wall” (panoramic windows);
- All the necessary electrical wiring for television and high-speed Internet;
- Underfloor heating in each apartment;
- Underground parking