Budva, Blizikuce – unique luxury estate with panoramic sea views
Main house: 1,769m2 (including terraces and underground level)
Guest house: 297m2 (including balconies)
Pool house: 126m2
Land area: 8,413m2
Total number of bedrooms: 12
Total number of bathrooms: 11 + 3 toilets
One of a kind luxury mansion of more than 2,000sqm of residential space, sitting on a large landscaped plot, positioned perfectly on a hillside above Sveti Stefan. The estate land area measures 8,413 m2, with forested part above the estate, providing additional privacy. Independent fresh water well is situated on the estate, providing unlimited source of fresh water of exceptional quality.
The estate is situated on one of the most beautiful, yet secluded and unspoiled spots on Montenegrin coast, 1500m of air distance from the prestigious Isle of Sveti Stefan.
The estate is 2 km away from the main road, 30 km form Tivat airport. Nearby attractive locations such as Porto Montenegro, Budva, Milocer, Bar, Ada Bojana are 10-45 min drive away.
A hewn stone wall surrounds the whole estate. Two remote-controlled gates allow the entry. The main gate welcomes visitors through a pebble paved driveway in the lowest part of the estate. The ancient-olive-roundabout directs the guest to the parking spot/ garage
-Great living room with terrace
-Fireplace /reading room and terrace
-Dining room with terrace
-Kitchen with courtyard and pergola
-Guest living room
-3 master suites- each with living room, bedroom, wardrobe, bathroom and balcony
-2 guest suites- each with bedroom, bathroom and balcony
-SPA center (incl. Turkish bath, sauna, dip pool, gym, bathroom and cloak room)
-4 car garage, laundry, server room and staff apartment for 4 persons in the lower ground level
-Living room with terrace
-3 guest apartments with bathrooms and terraces/balcony
Pool house-outdoor pool area:
-Outdoor kitchen with fireplace and pizza oven and bar
-Pool terrace with pergola
-Outdoor infinity swimming pool with whirl area and waterfall
The STAFF apartment
fully furbished and equipped to host 2 permanently residing people and 2 more employed.
It is completed with furniture and bedding, kitchen, kitchen appliances, dishes and accessorized.
The house is fully electrified, equipped with alarm and CCTV surveillance system, all indoor and outdoor areas are Wi-Fi covered.
Central floor water heating and cooling is available in all indoor areas, powered by heating pumps.
Spa center has its independent HVAC system
Water heating system is also central.
The list of Interior finishing materials and equipment includes world’s finest brands:
- Floors and staircases are tiled with Italian traditional Cotto d` Este (IT) ceramic tiles,
- Walls and floors in the Turkish bath, dip pool and outdoor pool and fountain are covered with glass mosaic tiles Bisazza (IT).
- All sanitary ware, taps and furniture are Villeroy & Boch (GE) and Devon&Devon (IT) ;
- Bathroom accessories are Restoration Hardware (USA).
- All bathrooms are fully equipped with FRETTE (IT) HOME COLLECTION -towels, bathrobes and slippers.
- Walls are finished with antiqued touch (OIKOS (IT) and MURI VENEZIANI (IT)), partially cladded.
- The SPA center hosts a Finnish sauna TYLO (FI),
- A Turkish bath, a dip pool with whirlpool, and a fully equipped gym TECHNOGYM (IT) –
- The sound system is Yamaha- Restio.
- Lighting is FLOS (IT).
- All interior doors are custom made in solid and veneer oak, imported from Slovenia.
- All windows are custom made in solid oak and double-glazed glass. Outdoor shutters are in Siberian larch, all imported from Slovenia.
Interior finishing materials and equipment
The Kitchens are custom, hand -made in solid and veneer oak with intricate carving, made and imported from Serbia.
The top is in Travertine stone (imported from Italy).
Furbishing and decoration
Custom made furniture
All built-in furniture is custom made, to measure designed by architect “After Art”, Belgrade, Serbia and produced in Serbia by “Keops Engineering”, Belgrade.
2500m2 of cultivated botanical garden is a product of a separate landscaping project, powered by a TORO irrigational system. Approximately 4,650 plants were implemented into terrain (mostly imported from Tuscany –Italy). Landscaping was designed and developed by Cvetnik (Belgrade (SER).
Architecture – Design – Development
Architecture of the house was designed by Dender Architects (Kotor (MNE)- Milan (IT))