Budva, Drobni pijesak – contemporary designer villa with panoramic sea view
Total area: 632 m2
Net area 524 m2
Living area 346 m2
Land area: 580m2,
Floors: 4 (basement, ground floor + 2)
Garage, swimming pool
Fully finished, brand new modern designer villa, set 200 m from Drobni Pijesak beach, one of the cleanest and the most attractive beaches in Montenegro.
Completed in July 2021, the villa features the architectural solution which uncompromisingly blends avant-garde modern design and one of the most beautiful landscapes on the Montenegrin coast. Incredible open sea view spreads from all rooms, from the ground level with direct access to the swimming pool, to the last, second floor (4th level).
The house is sold partially furnished with imported luxury Italian furniture. Finishing materials and equipment – all doors and windows, sanitary ware, ceramics and marble are of the highest class.
- 1st floor: 134.8m2 – lounge, spa area, gym, laundry, utility room. Swimming pool with overflow, measuring 8m2 x 4m2 (depth – 1.20-2.15).
- 2nd floor: 154.4m2 – living room, kitchen, study, bedroom, bathroom
- 3rd floor: 136.4m2 – 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 dressing rooms
- Basement floor: 134.79m2, garage with capacity for 3 cars, premises for ATVs and scooters, technical area (water treatment, heating and air conditioning).
- 1 parking space above ground,
Gross house area is 632sqm, residential area is 346sqm. The land plot measures 580sqm.
The house is located at the altitude of 85 m above sea level. Nearest grocery shop and restaurant are about 300m away. Distance to Sveti Stefan is 2km and the distance to Budva, the nearest town with complete urban infrastructures is 7km.