Budva, Pobori – luxury estate with renovated stone house and a large plot of land
Total house area: 472m2 (main building 437m2 + auxiliary studio apartment 35m2)
Total land area: 62,960m2
Bathrooms: 6 + toilet;
Number of floors 3 (ground floor, first floor, attic)
Distance from Budva 13km;
GROUND FLOOR: 168m2
(133m2 + studio apartment 35m2)
– South side: large open plan living room with dining area and kitchen
– North side: back entrance with hallway, second living room, kitchen, pantry, toilet
1st FLOOR: 156m2
South side: 2 en suite bedrooms, 2 balconies
North side: bedroom, separate studio apartment with bathroom, kitchen, hallway,
– South side: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, balcony
– North side: large terrace of 66m2
Large countryside estate with a luxuriously renovated stone villa of 472m2, in Pobori village, 13km from Budva. The property occupies the total land area of 62,960m2, including the basic plot with the villa of 5,000m2.
The villa is built on 3 floors, with functional parts oriented to the south and to the north. It contains the total of 8 bedrooms (5 with sea view), two living rooms and 6 bathrooms with one additional guest toilet.
The yard is large, it consists of three main areas:
- open terrace with a summer kitchen, swimming pool with panoramic views of entire Budva and the sea
- landscaped yard in front of the house and
- parking area on the driveway on the west side.
The villa is supplied with technical water from its own source, and the electricity, besides the central supply system, is additionaly supplied by solar panels.
The property is for sale with the villa and complete land of 62,960 m2, but it is also possible to buy the villa separately, with the basic plot of 5,000 m2, or the land of 57,960 m2without the villa.