Herceg Novi, Savina – exclusive villa on the first line to the sea, on the land plot of 1,408m2;
Total area: 564m2 (+ basement 130m2);
Land area: 1,408m2;
Sizes of individual buildings: 2 x 282m2
Parking: covered, for two vehicles;
- House 1 (Western object): 282m2;
Bedrooms: 4 + attic
– Basement – one-bedroom apartment with bathroom, basement;
– Ground floor – hallway, living room with large terrace facing the sea, kitchen with keeping room, dining room,
bathroom, separate room with shoe shelves,
– First floor – three bedrooms with bathrooms. Two bedrooms have balconies with open sea views
– Attic – one room with a bathroom as a working, entertaining space or a large additional bedroom
- House 2 (Eastern object): 282m2;
Bedrooms: 4 + attic
Arrangement by floors:
– Basement – one bedroom apartment with bathroom, basement;
– Ground floor – hallway, living room with large terrace facing the sea, large kitchen, dining room, bathroom,
separate room with shoe shelves,
– First floor – three bedrooms, two bathrooms. Two bedrooms, one of which is used as a living room, have their
own balconies with open sea views
– Attic – single open room with a bathroom, as a working, entertaining space or a large additional bedroom.
Exclusive villa in a central location in Herceg Novi, Savina settlement, on the first line to the sea, along the Pet Danica promenade. The land area is 1,408n2, with two covered parking spaces and direct access to the main street in the center of Herceg Novi.
The villa consists of two connected, but functionally independent objects of the same residential area, with almost identical internal layout, with only slight differences on the ground floor and on the first floor.
There is a large basement of approximately 130m2, spreading under both buildings, in the back of the two single bedroom apartments on the basement level.
Located by the sea on the Pet Danica promenade, just below the walls of the Old Town and only 100m away from famous Herceg Novi’s Skver, the villa definitely represents one of the most exclusive buildings in the area.
The floors in both villas are covered in top quality parquet, ceramic tiles and granite. Exterior and interior doors and windows and sanitary ware are also of the highest quality. Stairway fences are a combination of stainless steel and expensive imported solid wood. The villa has central air conditioning system and central boliers for hot water, separately for both buildings.
Special attention In construction of the facility, was paid to the structure quality, the static stability of the land and buildings and the resistance to seismic influences, due to the specific location and topography of the coast in Herceg Novi.