Kotor, Perast – renovated stone palace from the 17th century
House area: 484m2
Land area: 1,223m2
Number of bedrooms: 9
Number of bathrooms: 8 + 2 toilets
Number of floors: 4
Distance from the sea: 50m
Completely renovated stone palace built between 1620 and 1670, located in the eastern part of the town, as one of the 17 palaces built predominantly in Baroque style.
The palace contains the total of 9 bedrooms, with 8 bathrooms, spread over 4 floors. The accommodation capacity of the palace is 19 guests. The total land area is 1,223m2, with space for the construction of a swimming pool. The house is about 50m away from the sea.
Perast is a small historical town, a part of the world cultural heritage. Once a powerful trade and maritime center in the Bay of Kotor, it was built under the strong influence of the Venetian architectural heritage. The city on its tiny territory, in addition to 17 protected baroque palaces, has 16 churches.
The church of St. Nicholas is on a small square in the center of Perast, as a recognizable symbol of the town.
Perast is surrounded by three airports – the nearest airport is in Tivat, 20 km away, the airport in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 55 km away, and the airport in Podgorica is at a distance of 85 km.